GOD’S HILL WINES – FOOD & WINE
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Lyndoch, South Australia
GOD'S HILL WINES
FOOD & WINE
DURATION: 4 hours. approx.
2 people $472 per person
3 people $433 per person
DEPARTURE TIMES: Thursday - Monday, 11:30 am
Enjoy heavenly views and seeing some of Australia’s most famous wineries on this wine and pizza or pasta-filled adventure in the skies. As soon as you lift off from the heli-pad at our base in the Hoffnungsthal Valley, we will fly you north over Rowland Flat and where you can take in the amazing views of Jacob’s Creek Winery’s “tank farm”. Did you know that some of these tanks hold up to 1.4 million litres of WINE! From there we head towards Lyndoch, at the southern end of the Barossa, where you will arrive in style as we land directly at the front of God’s Hill Wines. Here the crew will share with you the God’s Hill Story and their wines, and you will see for yourself why they call it GOD’s HILL! After your tasting, enjoy a relaxed pizza or pasta dish with a glass or two of wine before re-boarding the helicopter to continue your flight over the stunning Barossa Goldfields and the Whispering Wall before descending in to the Hoffnungsthal Valley.
- Approx. 15 minutes in the helicopter
- Wine tasting in God’s Hill Wines cellar door
- Lunch – either Pizza or Pasta, advise any dietary requirements at time of booking.
- 2 glasses of wine to enjoy with lunch and
What’s NOT Included?
- Transfers to/from the Barossa Helicopters Helipad.
- Extra wine with lunch.
- Extra take home wine (this can be shipped direct to your home from the winery).
Weight restrictions apply. All passengers must consent to be weighed on the day of travel and any guests exceeding 130kg will be unable to fly due to aircraft safety regulations. Please call us prior to booking if you have any queries regarding weight restrictions.